Placement Rate MethologyThe schools placement rate is calculated based on graduates who obtain employment in a field directly related to their program of study.
Who are include in our current graduation rate?
The students used to determine the graduation rate, are those students who were scheduled to graduate in a calendar year and graduate prior to the school’s annual report reporting date of November 30th of the following year.
• Any student scheduled to graduate in a designated calendar year who graduated after the reporting date of November 30th of the following year.
How is the placement rate calculated?
Students who are included in the graduation rate and are employed in a field directly related to their program of study after graduation are included in the schools placement rate.
• Those who obtain employment in a field related to their training but proper documentation is not obtained to verify employment.
• Those who are employed but not in field directly related to their training.
• Those not employed by the reporting date.
• Those not able to be contacted to verify employment